Shuddhi Deaddiction and Rehabilitation Center
–A therapeutic healing community for the substance abusers
A group of like minded people from the drug/alcohol users community,under the leadership of Mr. Rajeev Tiwari started “Shuddhi “primarily to provide services to drug/alcohol users aiming at mainstream.
Welcome to the Shuddhi
The rapid increase of consumerism coupled with a significant slump in gainful employment in corporate unorganized sectors and enterpreneurship is threatening a widespread depression among the young generations globally.The picture is noticeably alarming especially in the developing countries.The obvious fall out is large numbers of people increasingly succumbing to substance abuse. Madhyapradesh is perhaps the worst hit among the states in India,where the number of drug addicts/alcoholics has reacted unbelievable heights in comparison to the numbers of institutions that are rising to the cause of rescuing them from the curse of addiction that inevitably leads to ruin the individuals and families and also premature death. Looking at this grave and practically unaddressed issue, a handful of youngsters started “Shuddhi “in the year……..
The city of Bhopal has a tangible problem of drug/alcohol abuse,affecting largely the economically weak.The issue is further complicated by the influx of migrants workers from neighbouring rural arreas.
Today there are thousands of affected street children,daily labourers and rag pickers. They spend their entire earning on drugs/alcohol and become prone to committing crimes like theft,shoplifting, snatching and armed robbery. They are sometimes driven to extremes like selling their blood and organs and committing murder for money to procure the substances they are addicted.
Poverty,easy access to drugs/alcohol,high cost of treatment centres and the large number of street addict have resulted in a crisis situation, which needs to be tackled on a war footing.
Shuddhi counsels and helps hundreds of addicts in drugs,alcohol and narcotics in their rehabilitation centre,to make people change their perspective towards life and catalyses their effort thru the Art of Modern Pranic Healing thru the help of some selfless, highly motivated and advanced pranic healers.
The Shuddhi has embarked on an ambitious mission with Pranik Healers and Pranik Healers services,which is highly priceless and at the same time considered to be one of the expensive methods of healing, thru their healing processes and unique peace meditation practices.
To summarise and put things in perspective we need to understand that the energy body is highly depleted for all addicts and that is the primary reason for craving for drugs/alcohol and to increase their life or Pranic Energy,the effected CHAKRAS of the body needs to be cleansed and energized.
The treatment for drug addicts/alcoholics is two fold÷Remove the addiction and hallucinogenic effects by removing the negative elements and negative thoughts entitles and the second part to reduce the withdrawal symptoms.
We Endeavour to build a commune of addiction free society thru energy healing by advanced Pranic Healing techniques, which is very beneficial in the long run for the society at large.
You have to see it to believe in our conviction with the art of advance healing techniques of the healers.
Vision and Mission
To affirm the dignity and self-worth of the marginalised and ensure their holistic empowerment and reinstatement in the society.
To improve the quality of life of individuals, families as a whole by providing information, education and treatment.
To advance in the field of Chemical Dependency and HIV/AIDS through research and training.
To improve our quality and effectiveness of our services through continious improvement innovation.
- love and compassion
- Honesty and Integrity
WHAT WE DO:
Take a self test, kindly check the boxes which suits you the best and find out whether you are an addict or not.If you find out that you are an addict please visit our page and fill out the form to get a counselling from one of our councellors.
Take the self test now:
- Do you use alcohol or drugs to get away from things that bother you or are hard to face?Do you find that using alcohol or drugs brings relief from the troubles you are experiencing in your life?
- Do you find that you use alcohol or drugs to try and solve your problems and things that bother you?
- Do you find that it is taking more alcohol or more of a drug to achieve the desired effect,than it used to?Has the amount you consume increased significantly overtime?
- Are there times that you find it hard to remember what happened when you were using alcohol or drugs?(example-can’t remember how I got home last night)
- Do you ever hide how much you drink or use from others?This might because you don’t want others to know how much or how often you are using or because you don’t want to share what you have
- Do you ever feel that inorder to have fun or feel good that you must use alcohol or drugs?Do you use drugs more quickly at the beginning of a using episode because you want to “get high" first?
- Does your first drink or two go down faster than the others inorder to get a “quick start"?Do you use drugs more q uickly at the beginning of a using episode because you want to “get high " first?
- Do you ever feel guilty about using drugs or alcohol or about the things you do when you are under the influence?
- Have you experienced repeated times where you could not recall what happened when you were drinking or using and gotten into trouble because of your use?
- Have you ever used the problems in your life as an excuse to drink or use drugs?Do you feel you have to use to be able to deal with these problems?
- Have there been times that you found yourself drinking or using more than most people?Have you looked for people who drank or use as much as you do so that you “fit in"?
- Have you felt bad about how your drinking or using hurts others?Have you felt that you didn’t know what to do to about it?
- Have you ever “shown off" or gotten cocky with others to feel better about yourself?Do you ever feel you must do this to prove you are okay?
- Have you ever made promises to yourself or others that you would “shape up"and get your life in order; only to watch your efforts crumble and fail?Have you ever made attempts to quit drinking or using only to return to use again?
WANT US TO HELP?
Our Rehab Admission Counsellor :
By coming to this site, you have started the process of getting a loved one help and on the road of recovery and a happier, healthier life. If you have seen the exceptional nature of our facilities and rehabilitation programs and are interested in finding out more about our affordable rates or anything else that may concern you, one call is all you need.
You will be speaking with one of our professional admission counselors,who will help you take the next step,including providing rehab admission,information, arranging transportation and if needed referrals to independent intervention specialists. You will find that our counselors do more than answer questions. They solve problems.
Whether you choose “Shuddhi Nasha Mukti Evam Punarvas Kendra" to be your partner in recovery or not, our admission counselor can also help you to find the help you need throughout India.We use our extensive experience in assessment and referral as a public service to the community.
People came to “Shuddhi Nasha Mukti Evam Punarvas Kendra" to attend Rehabilitation programme from various cities in Madhya Pradesh as well as India.These people represent all ages,social,occupational and religious backgrounds. There are no constraints on castle,creed or social status.
Why addicts/alcoholics needs rehabilitation treatment?
Rehabilitation is an abstinence based treatment facility which provide an intense programme of support and care aimed at people who have difficulty becoming drug free in the society.
Those who have become addicted do not realize is that long term drug/alcohol use has actually made significant changes in their brain function which continue long after they quit using. Their use of drugs or alcohol may have changed the brains functional system so that they have a compulsion to continue to seek and use drugs/alcohol even when it is there best intention to stop.The biological changes that have taken place in the brain due to drug/alcohol use can produce an addiction that causes the addict to continue to crave drugs/alcohol inspite of negative consequences. Also making it more difficult for someone to quit using drugs/alcohol on their own is having to deal with a wide variety of relapse triggers that can come from stress from work or home, social encounters or even music,smells,people, places,things and situations. Many addict with a best intentions of staying clean have failed to do so by ignoring the warning signs leading up to a drug or alcohol relapse.
Fortunately for those who are dependant on drugs/alcohol and who want to quit, research also indicates that even the most severly addicted people can learn to live clean and sober if they actively participate in a treatment program.
Counseling is needed to learn how to live your life again without turning to substances to manage the psychosocial issues,and stressors of day-to-day life. Quitting substance use is not that difficult for many.After long term use,addiction takes on the role of being a coping mechanism in one’s life.Thus you will need support and counseling to learn new ways and methodologies to cope with life,if you are to sustain ongoing recovery. Therefore, counselling, and it’s role in these processes are essential to attaining the prized goal of recovery.
Drug and alcohol abuse get put into place by numerous forces so addressing it also requires a complex approach. At the end of the day, the decision to quit must come from the person, but beyond that-assitance with enhancing motivation to stay sober, creating new social networks, learning coping strategies, getting connected to resources in the community, are all best conducted with the assistance of a professional counselor to deal with these issues and to help the person avoid relapse.
The treatment programme in the Rehabilitation centre includes the following activities:
- Individual counseling
- Family counselling
- Group counseling
- Twelve step program recovery principles
- Chemical dependency education
- Positive peer counselor
- Spiritually awareness
- Relapse prevention
- Development model of recovery
- Helping clients to understand their current emotions, actions and behaviours
- Helping clients to change their existing habits and thought patterns associated with drug/alcohol through psychotherapy, renowned Psychiatrist(For obsessiveness ,Depression,By-polarism,Schizophrenia,substance induced psychosis and psycotic)
- Through Shirodhara (An Ayurvedic treatment process)helped clients to regain the smooth functioning of brain.
नशा मुक्ति अभियान
हमारे यहां शराब, गांजा, अफ़ीम, कोकीन, ब्राउन शुगर, नशीली गोलियां और अन्य सभी प्रकार के नशों से हमेशा के लिए नशा मुक्त किया जाता है। गूगल एवं फेस बुक पर जनता द्वारा भोपाल (Bhopal) के नशा मुक्ति केंद्रों (deaddiction centre in bhopal) को दिए गए रिव्यूज़ (Reviews) के अनुसार शुद्धि नशा मुक्ति केंद्र (Shuddhi Deaddiction Centre) भोपाल (Bhopal) का सर्वाधिक लोकप्रिय एवं सफल नशा मुक्ति केंद्र (Deaddiction Centre) है।
Nasha Mukti Kendra
ALCOHOL ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTER
DE ADDICTION CENTER
DE ADDICTION AND REHABILITATION CENTER
DRUGS ADDICTION TREATMENT CENTER
VYASAN MUKHTI KENDRA
ALCOHOLISM TREATMENT PROGRAM
Shuddhi Deaddiction and Rehabilitation Center
Events and Achievement
Meet with Chief Minster of MP Govt
Seminar on Deaddication
Seminar on deaddication
Awaring people against addication
Campaign against wine shop
Campaign against wine shop
Plot No 1 and 9, A Sector, Sarvdharm colony Near Sarvdharm Bridge, Sarvdharm Colony, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462042
AMBULANCE FACILITY AVAILABLE :