The problem of addiction which is also a disease is increasing day by day in the society. if a person starts consuming substance and is unable to stop then the most suitable treatment option should be admission to a de-addiction and rehabilitation Center. Most of the de-addiction centers running in India lack the basic facilities.Therefore before recommending a de-addiction Center to a family member, one must check the following facilities and information:-
- Whether psychiatric or medical treatment is provided to the patient.
- Is psychological treatment a part of their program.
- Is there a 24*7 nursing staff available?
4.Whether basic facilities like Oxygen Cylinder, ECG and Sugar Test etc. are available in the center ?
5.What is the protocol for any medical emergency?
- Go through the website, Read the reviews and gather necessary information before admission.
- Whether the center is registered with the Health Department.
- Inquire about the routine and responsibilities given to the in-house patients.
- Inquire the food facilities and hygiene.
- What are the security measures adopted by the Center for patients’ security.
Only after gathering all these details, admit your patient to a de addiction Center.
Shuddhi De-addiction Center is providing above mentioned services to the patients of Bilaspur, Mungeli, Raigarh, Baloda Bazar, Dindori, Anooppur, Shahdol, Ambikapur, Surajpur, Janjgir Champa, Kawardha